Saturday, September 16, 2006

Info'd!

Hey everybody, just thought I'd post as to keep everyone informed. The next issue I'll be doing is a joint issue with my friend Winter, and it's gonna be awesome. It might be a little longer then usual for me to get that issue started cuz I'm suddenly sorta busy. It's coming though, we'll get it going. As for the character poll I did a while back, Eisle and Kaphine are tied for the most popular character. Someone else vote so we can finish it off! Thanks for making the last issue as awesome as it was, your comments made it that much better.

5 comments:

Tom said...

I'm looking foward to seeing what you and your friend have in store.

I'll cast my vote for Eisle.

Checkmark said...

Ha ha. well, besides the fact that you can't vote again it's over anyway.

Anonymous said...

hey sounds cool so whats the new story going to be about?

Checkmark said...

Well, it's going to mostly be about a new character that Chris is making, but the other good guys I made before are gonna be back too. It's gonna be cool. Hi by the way.

Winter said...

gonna be off the hizzay!